Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey Internet Elite, My apologies for starting the blog and not committing. My life the last couple of months has been run over by so many responsibilities with School, planning a wedding and reading really large old books that I haven't had enough coherent thoughts to put them on the internet. And As of resent I have been struggle with the idea of the blog and it's proper use.

I had a blog that I started in Grade 12 and like most teenagers it was full of self lament and bad poetry, so I abondoned the project. But, I like the idea of staying connected as my closest relationships are actually ones that I do not get to communicate with often. I also love the opertunity to dialogue. But I would like to stay committed to the sub-heading of this blog by always focusing or atleast mensioning those things that are excellent, praise worthy and a result of our Joy! So, my interent friends, please keep me accountable to the very serious business of heaven!

So a short update:

My best man Ryan and I were engaged on the Christmas break and have set the date for JULY 15 2006, only a 171 days to go. Yep the wedding countdown has began. There's a lot to plan. I'm desparetely trying to keep things simple and small, because, well we are just plan poor. Plus, between Ryan and I our family alone is like 1000 people, so please don't be offended if you don't get the offical invite.

School has been really great this year, but still super busy. My Great Ideas Course (http://http://people.stu.ca/~giss/Main/index.htm) this semester is on Love and Friendship! Woot, it's been great discussing my two reasons for living in class. We are currently reading Edmund Spensers Fearie Queen; a complex Christain/Aristotilian Allogory/Poem writen in Middle English ... it's also 1055 pages long. I'm not kidding!

I am now an offical member of The Meeting Place Church (http://www.tmpchurch.ca)! I've gone there for more then a year or so now and it's been my absolute pleasure and challange to play on a worship team since the fall. God is doing huge things in our worship at TMP. His name is being exalted, his word is being prophesied and hearts are turning back to him! What a blessing!

That's the short of it for now. My little joy report today was getting a ride from a wonderful ladie I go to school with who was headed down town to pick up her little girl from school. We had a lovely chat, and I love seeing the inside of peoples car/lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home