Monday, April 03, 2006

Many Spelling mistakes

I am pretty sleepy and therefore there will be many spelling mistakes ... You're mercy is required, but I just had way to much on my mind to not put some thoughts out there and connect with those that I don't get to speak to everyday.
I get a weird feeling when the end of the school year is upon me. I get restless and full of anticipation. The next season of my life holds SO much that I want so badly to rush head. New job, wedding, marriage and my new life as Mrs.Short!

Spring is here, getting it in bits and pieces is a blessing and Easter is just around the corner. Hooray for new life, new resurrected life! Throw away the old and welcome in the new. What a promise! If everyone is in need of some inspiration, get your ears on A collision by David Crowder Band, and or check out some amazing sermons on Lent, up Lent, from my other favorite church link, Mars Hill (not Seattle but Michigan!) : http://www.mhbcmi.org/listen/index.php

alright more to come, about Leahs Birthday and lil'Dave's take on where babies come from ... Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam O said...

What a beautiful looking frothy drink. I would hate to drink it just for the simple fact that I would ruin the flower.
I think I should get used to calling you Kristy Short. Oh dear, I always get into trouble when friends get married because I can never remember to use their new names. I think my problem is that I refer to people using their full names, so when the name changes, I am out of luck.
Oh well... have a wonderful week and a beautiful beginning to Spring. God bless you soon-to-be Mrs. Short.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am also feeling the jitters! Oh dear! just one more paper and one more exam and I'm graduating....scarrrrrry!

Hey, I still never got to tell you about my life changing experience I was gonna tell you about when I called and you were hanging out with your mom.

Hope you had a wonderful time and that she loves her new Leah haircut!

Hoping to talk to you soon.

I send you lots of courage...we'll get through this semester, you know it!

xxx
love,
Sarah

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home